We are thrilled to announce the publication of the latest special issue (Vol.11 No.2) on TESPA International Conference on English for Specific Purposes!
Edited by Prof. Shao-Ting Alan Hung, this issue features 2 best papers and 4 articles including:
(1) Best Paper from the professor category-
Shiou-Wen Yeh who adopted technology-enhance ESP for reading English literature patents
(2)Best paper from the graduate students category-
Thomas Siu Ho Yau, Derek Wai Sun Chun and Sky Wai Man Chan who discussed curriculum transition in vocational English
(3) Gefilloyd L.De Castro who conducted a needs analysis study of engine-deck Communication
(4) Ying-Hsueh Cheng and Vo Doan Anh Uyen who also practiced a needs analysis of Vietnamese Daikin engineers in their workplace
(5) Li-Tang Yu, Ming-i Kydia Tseng, Sherri Yi-Chun Wei, Wen-Ling Su who explored EMI trainers’ reflection on a Taiwanese EFL university teacher learning communityand
(6) Hui-Tzu Hsu who investigated the learning motivation with L2 business letter.
Taiwan International ESP Journal has been indexed in TCI-HSS, ACI and Scopus.
Check out the articles on: https://www.airitilibrary.com/……/alPublicationJour…..